And you can bring me to my knees again,
All these times that I could beg you please in vain,
All them times that I felt insecure for you,
And I leave my burdens at the door.
I'm on the outside I'm looking in,
I can see through you see your true colors,
Cause inside you're ugly you're ugly like me,
I can see through you see to the real you.
All this time that I felt like this won't end was for you,
And I taste what I could never have it's from you,
All those times that I've tried my intentions full of pride,
And I waste more time than anyone.
I'm on the outside I'm looking in,
I can see through you see your true colors,
Cause inside you're ugly you're ugly like me,
I can see through you see to the real you.
All the times that I've cried all this wasted it's all inside,
And I feel all this pain stuffed it down it's back again,
And I lie here in bed all alone I can't mend,
And I feel tomorrow will be okay only hope.
I'm on the outside I'm looking in,
I can see through you see your true colors,
Inside you're ugly you're ugly like me,
I can see through you see to the real you.
No comments:
Post a Comment