I like to sit do nothing at home,
I disappear turn off the phone,
I lose myself hide from the sun,
I make a trip when I'm out of fun.
I cut you in come on let's go for a fall,
I cut you in and you ain't leavin' at all,
I cut you in don't let it go to your head,
I cut you in part-time friend.
I call you up whenever I'm stoned,
We chew the skin choke on the bones,
You wonder when I'll go away,
If I could deal with it I would've stayed.
I cut you in come on let's go for a fall,
I cut you in and you ain't leavin' at all,
I cut you in don't let it go to your head,
I cut you in part-time friend.
I cut you in come on let's go for a fall,
I cut you in and you ain't leavin' at all,
I cut you in don't let it go to your head,
I cut you in part-time friend.
I like to sit do nothing at home,
I disappear turn off the phone,
I lose myself hide from the sun,
I make a trip when I'm out of fun.
I cut you in come on let's go for a fall,
I cut you in and you ain't leavin' at all,
I cut you in don't let it go to your head,
I cut you in part-time friend.
I cut you in come on let's go for a fall,
I cut you in and you ain't leavin' at all,
I cut you in don't let it go to your head,
I cut you in part-time friend.
I cut you in...
I cut you in...
I cut you in don't let it go to your head,
I cut you in part-time friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment