1.6.12

Blue Monday

How does it feel to treat me like you do?
When you laid your hands upon me and told me who you are,
Thought I was mistaken thought I heard your words,
Tell me how do I feel?
Tell me now how do I feel?

Those who came before me lived through their vocations,
From the past untill completion they'll turn away no more,
And I still find it so hard to say what I need to say,
But I'm quite sure that you'll tell me just how I should feel today.

I see a ship in the harbor I can and shall obey,
But if it wasn't for your misfortune I'd be a heavenly person today,
I thought I was mistaken and I thought I heard you speak,
Tell me how do I feel?
Tell me now how should I feel?

Now I stand here waiting!
I thought I told you to meet me while I walked down to the beach,
Tell me how does it feel when your heart grows cold?

No comments: