Looking back at me I see that I never really got it right,
I never stopped to think of you,
I'm always wrapped up in things I cannot win,
You are the antidote that gets me by,
Something strong like a drug that gets me high.
What I really meant to say is I'm sorry for the way I am,
I never meant to be so cold,
I never meant to be so cold.
What I really meant to say is I'm sorry for the way I am
I never meant to be so cold,
I never meant to be so cold.
To you I'm sorry about all the lies maybe in a different light,
You could see me stand on my own again,
Cause now I can't see,
You are the antidote that got me by,
Something strong like a drug that got me high.
What I really meant to say is I'm sorry for the way I am,
I never meant to be so cold,
I never meant to be so cold.
What I really meant to say iIs I'm sorry for the way I am,
I never meant to be so cold,
I never meant to be so cold.
I never meant to be so cold.
I never really wanted you to see,
The screwed up side of me,
That I keep locked inside of me so deep,
It always seems to get to me.
I never really wanted you to go,
So many things that you shouldn't have known,
I guess for me there's just no hope,
I never meant to be so cold.
What I really meant to say is I'm sorry for the way I am,
I never meant to be so cold,
I never meant to be so cold.
What I really meant to say is I'm sorry for the way I am,
I never meant to be so cold,
I never meant to be so cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment