I can't tell you Baby what went wrong,
I can't make you feel what you felt so long ago and let it show,
I can't give you back what's been hurt,
Heartaches come and go and all that's left are the wounds I can't let go.
If we take some time think it over Baby,
Take some time and let me know,
If you really wanna go.
Don't know what you've got till it's gone,
Don't know what it is I did so wrong,
Never know what I've got is just this song,
And it ain't easy to get back it takes so long.
I can't sooth the things that cause you pain,
I can't clear my heart since you left thoughts of rain it ain't the same,
I hear you calling from faraway tearing through my soul,
I just can't take another day is to blame.
If we take some time think it over Baby,
Take some time and let me know,
If you really wanna go.
Don't know what you've got till it's gone,
Don't know what it is I did so wrong,
Never know what I've got is just this song,
And it ain't easy to get back it takes so long.
Do you want to see my begging Baby?
Can't you give me just one more day?
Can't you see my heart's been taken Lady?
I've been looking for the words to say.
Don't know what you've got till it's gone,
Don't know what it is I did so wrong,
Never know what I've got is just this song,
And it ain't easy to get back it takes so long.
Don't know what you've got till it's gone,
Don't know what it is I did so wrong,
Never know what I've got is just this song,
Ad it ain't easy to get back it takes so long.
No comments:
Post a Comment