Walked around my "Good Intentions",
And found that there were none,
I blame my Father for the wasted years,
We hardly talked,
I never thought I would forget this hate.
Then a phone call made me realize I'm wrong.
And if I don't make it know that,
I loved you all along,
Just like sunny days that we know,
Because we're all dumb and jaded,
And I hope to God I figure out what's wrong.
Walked around my room not thinking,
Sinking in this box,
I blame myself for being too much like somebody else,
I never thought I would just bend this way.
Then a phone call made me realize I'm wrong.
And if I dont make it know that,
I loved you all along,
Just like sunny days that we know,
Because we're all dumb and jaded,
And I hope to God I figure out what's wrong.
And I hope to God I figure it out...
No comments:
Post a Comment