3.5.08

Red Red Wine

Red, red wine goes to my head,
Makes me forget that I still need her so,
Red, red wine it's up to you,
All I can do while I'm drunk,
Her memories don't go.

I respond with happy times,
Thoughts of you that leave my head,
I was wrong but now I'm fine,
Just one thing makes me forget.

Red, red wine stay close to me,
Don't let me be in love,
It's tearing apart my blue, blue heart.

I respond with happy times,
Thoughts of you that leave my head,
I was wrong but now I'm fine,
Just one thing makes me forget.

Red, red wine stay close to me,
Don't let me be in love,
It's tearing apart my blue, blue heart.

Red, red wine I'm at my feet so fine,
You keep me rocking all of the time,
Red, red wine I'm at my feet so grime,
I feel like a million dollars when you're just in my arms,
Red, red wine I'm at my feet so sad,
Anytime I see you go it makes me feel bad.

Red, red wine it's up to you,
Don't let me be in love...

I respond with happy times,
Thoughts of you that leave my head...

Red, red wine stay close to me,
Don't let me be in love,
It's tearing apart my blue, blue heart.

I respond to happy times,
Thoughts of you that leave my head...

Red, red wine stay close to me,
Don't let me be in love...

No comments: