I got your letter from the Postman just the other day,
So I decided to write you this song,
Just to let you know exactly the way I feel,
And to let you know my love's so real.
Because I love you and I'll do anything,
I'll give you my heart my everything,
Because I love you I'll be right by yourside,
To be your light to be your guide.
If you should feel that I don't really care,
And that you're starting to loose ground,
Just let me reassure you that you can count on me,
And that I'll always be around.
Because I love you my heart's an open door,
Girl won't you please come on in?
Because I love you I'll be right by yourside,
To be your light to be your guide.
If you should feel that I don't really care,
And that you're starting to loose ground,
Just let me reassure you that you can count on me,
And I will always be around.
Because I love you my heart's an open door,
Girl won't you please come on in?
Because I love you I'll be right by yourside,
To be your light to be your guide.
No comments:
Post a Comment