You were too selfish to see the consequence,
Too insecure that you stole her confidence,
Your weakness shows when you're on the attack,
Your words echo a lifetime and you can't take them back.
Is she thin enough now for you to see her glow?
Out of selfishness you choose not to know?
Always painting a perfect picture?
Is the screams for atttention that felt a connection?
She's dying for you to know that she's existing,
I guess you missed what it's all about then she screams aloud:
I wanna run away and I'll never be the same,
And be cool with the fact that I'm not okay.
It's no wonder she likes the pain,
It's all been known complicates it the same,
Did you know she's dying for your approval?
So someday soon you'll realize you're wrong,
And forgive yourself like she did all along,
Why don't you ask her where she got that smile on her face?
She points up to space.
I wanna run away and I'll never be the same,
And be cool with the fact I'm not okay.
I wanna run away and I'll never be the same,
I'll never be the same.
I'll never be the same?
I'll never be the same!
No comments:
Post a Comment