Out of touch,
Out of reach,
You can try to get closer to me,
I'm in love I'm in deep,
Hypnotized I'm shaking to my knees.
I gotta know tonight if you're alone tonight,
Can't stop this feeling I can't stop this fire.
I get hysterical,
Hysteria,
Why can't you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Do you believe it?
Will you believe it?
It so magical,
Mysteria,
When you get that feeling,
When you get that feeling,
Better start believing,
Better start believing.
It's a miracle,
So you will,
Hysteria when you're near...
Out of me into you,
You can hide it's just a one-way street,
I believe I'm in you,
Open wide that's right dream me off my feet,
Oh believe in me!
I gotta know tonight if you're alone tonight,
Can't stop this feeling I can't stop this fire.
I get hysterical,
Hysteria,
Why can't you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Do you believe it?
Will you believe it?
It's a magical,
Mysteria,
When you get that feeling,
When you get that feeling,
Better start believing,
Better start believing.
It's a miracle,
Say you will.,
Hysteria when you're near...
I gotta know tonight if you're alone tonight,
Can't stop this feeling I can't stop this fire.
I get hysterical,
Hysteria,
Why can't you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Do you believe it?
Will you believe it?
It's a magical,
Mysteria,
When you get that feeling,
When you get that feeling,
Better start believing,
Better start believing.
It's a miracle,
Say you will,
Can you feel it?
Will you believe it?
I get hysterical,
Hysterical,
Hysteria,
Hysteria,
When you get that feeling,
You better believe it!
Better start believing.
God it's a miracle,
Say you will,
Say you will.
Get closer to me,
Closer Baby!
Closer,
Get closer,
Closer,
Get closer,
Closer to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment