17.11.08

Promises

Last night I was blown away,
I said a million things I'd never say,
I was knocked right down it got to me,
Gotta get me some of your chemistry.

You want me to promise you that everything is true.

I won't make promises that I can't keep,
I won't make promises that I don't mean,
I'll even mean the things I tell you in my sleep,
I won't make promises I can't keep.

Oh my, my I lost control,
I told you everything I said it all,
You came right out and said to me,
Gotta get me some of your honesty.

You want me to promise you that everything is true.

I won't make promises that I can't keep,
I won't make promises that I don't mean,
I'll even mean the things I tell in my sleep,
I won't make promises that I can't keep.

You want me to promise you that everything is true.

I won't make promises that I can't keep,
I won't make promises that I don't mean,
I'll even mean the things I whisper in my sleep.

Let me tell you I won't say a single thing Darling,
That you can't believe you've gotta believe me!

I won't make promises that I can't keep,
Baby believe me now!
I won't make promises that I don't mean,
Why won't you believe me now?
I'll even mean the things I tell you in my sleep,
I won't make promises that I can't keep,
Baby believe me now!

No comments: