Hey, she's freaky and she knows it. She's freaky but I like it, listen.
She grabs the yellow bottle,
She likes the way it hits her lips,
She gets to the bottom it sends her on a trip so right,
She might be going home with me tonight.
And she looks like a model,
Except she got a little more ass,
Don't even bother unless you've got that thing she likes,
I hope she's going home with me tonight.
Those flashing lights come from everywhere,
The way they hit her I just stop and stare,
She's got me love stoned,
Man I swear she's bad and she knows I think that she knows.
She's freaky and she knows it. She's freaky and I like it.
She shuts the room down,
The way she walks and causes a fuss,
The baddest in town she's flawless like some uncut ice,
I hope she's going home with me tonight.
And all she wants is to dance,
That's why you'll find her on the floor,
But you don't have a chance unless you move the way that she likes,
That's why she's going home with me tonight.
Those flashing lights come from everywhere,
The way they hit her I just stop and stare,
She's got me love stoned,
Man I swear she's bad and she knows I think that she knows.
Those flashing lights seem to cause a glare,
The way they hit her I just stop and stare,
She's got me love stoned from everywhere,
She's bad and she knows I that she knows.
Now dance! Get it Girl! Your freaky but I like it! Hot damn! Let me put my funk on the guitar, one time!
Those flashing lights come from everywhere,
The way they hit her I just stop and stare,
She's got me love stoned,
Man I swear she's bad and she knows I think that she knows.
Those flashing lights seem to cause a glare,
The way they hit her I just stop and stare,
She's got me love stoned from everywhere,
She's bad and she knows I think that she knows.
Those flashing lights come from everywhere,
The way they hit her I just stop and stare,
She's got me love stoned,
Man I swear she's bad and she knows I think that she knows.
Those flashing lights come from everywhere,
The way they hit her I just stop and stare,
She's got me love stoned,
I think I'm love stoned,
She's got me love stoned.
I think that she knows,
Think that she knows.
I think that she knows,
Think that she knows.
I think that she knows,
Think that she knows.
Those flashing lights come from everywhere,
The way they hit her I just stop and stare,
I'm love stoned from everywhere,
And she knows I think that she knows.
And now I walk around without a care,
She's got me hooked it just ain't fair,
But I'm lovestoned and I could swear that she knows,
I think that she knows,
She knows,
She knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment