19.11.08

The Promise

If you need a friend don't look to a stranger,
You know in the end I'll always be there,
And when you're in doubt or when you're in danger,
Take a look all around and I'll be there.

I'm sorry but I'm just thinking of the right words to say,
I promise,
I know they don't sound the way I plan them to be,
I promise,
But if you wait around awhile I'll make you fall for me,
I promise you I promise you I will!

When your day is through and so is your temper,
You know what to do I'm gonna always be there,
Sometimes if I shout it's not what's intended,
These words just come out with no thought to them.

I'm sorry but I'm just thinking of the right words to say,
I promise,
I know they don't sound the way I plan them to be,
I promise,
But if you wait aroud awhile I'll make you fall for me,
I promise you I promise you.

I'm sorry but I'm just thinking of the right words to say,
I promise,
I know they don't sound the way I plan them to be,
I promise,
And if I had to walk the world I'd make you fall for me,
I promise you
I promise you I will.

I gotta tell ya,
I need to tell ya,
I gotta tell ya,
I need to tell ya.

I'm sorry but I'm just thinking of the right words to say,
I promise,
I know they don't sound the way I plan them to be,
I promise,
But if you wait around awhile I'll make you fall for me,
I promise you I promise you.

I'm sorry but I'm just thinking of the right words to say,
I promise,
I know they don't sound the way I plan them to be,
I promise,
But if I had to walk the world I'd make you fall for me,
I promise you I promise you I will.

I will...
I will...

No comments: