19.11.08

Voices Carry

In the dark I like to read his mind,
But I'm frieghtened by the things I might find,
There must be something he's thinking of to tear him away,
Well I tell him that I'm falling in love what does he say?

Hush hush!
Keep it down now voices carry!
Hush hush!
Keep it down now voices carry!

I try so hard not to get upset,
Cause I know all the trouble I'll get,
He tells me tears are something to hide and something too vage,
And I try so hard to keep it inside so no one can tell.

Hush hush!
Keep it down now voices carry!
Hush hush!
Keep it down now voices carry!
Hush hush!
Keep it down now voices carry!

He wants me but only part of the time,
He wants me if he can keep it in line.

Hush hush!
Keep it down now voices carry!
Hush hush!
Keep it down now voices carry!
Hush hush!
Shut up now voices carry!
Hush hush!
Keep it down now voices carry!

No comments: