Union Jack is back with a hole in his head,
He's getting badly burned every time,
He's laughing at me and dacing on my sneakers,
And his 60"s songs are blowing up my speakers.
I say you got no respect,
Respect for authority,
You're just playing your dirty tricks,
And then come crying to me.
Hit and run,
Hit and run,
It's just a hit and run,
Another hit and run.
The bulldog's lost his bite and his breathe has gone bad,
And now the whole damn world is really laughing mad.
I say you got no respect,
Respect for authority,
You're just playing your dirty tricks,
And then come crying to me.
Hit and run,
Hit and run,
It's just a hit and run,
Another hit and run.
Hit it!
Bring it down,
You bring me down,
I said you ain't got no respect,
I said you ain't got no respect,
No you ain't got no respect,
And you hit me when I'm down.
1, 2, 3...
Hit and run,
Hit and run,
It's just another hit and run,
Hit and run,
It's just another hit and run,
Hit and run.
Hit and run,
Hit and run,
Hit and run,
Hit and run,
Hit and run,
Hit and run,
It's just another hit and run,
Hit and run.
Hit and run!
No comments:
Post a Comment