If never I'd met you I'd never have seen you cry,
If not for the first "Hello",
We'd never have to say "Goodbye".
If never I held you my feelings would've never shown,
It's time I start walking,
But there's so much that you'll never know.
I keep telling you hard luck woman,
You ain't a hard luck woman.
Rags the sailor's only daughter,
A child of the water,
Too proud to be a Queen.
Rags I really love you,
I can't forget about you,
You'll be a hard luck woman,
Baby till you find your man.
Before I go let me kiss you,
And wipe the tears from your eyes,
I don't want to hurt you,
Girl you know I could never lie.
I keep telling you hard luck woman,
You ain't a hard luck woman,
You'll be a hard luck woman,
Baby till you find your man.
Rags the sailor's only daughter,
A child of the water,
Too proud to be a Queen.
Rags I really love you,
I can't forget about you,
You'll be a hard luck woman,
Baby till you find your man.
You'll be a hard luck woman,
Baby till you find your man.
No comments:
Post a Comment