And I didn't want to know,
I just didn't want to know.
Just to keep things in the shallow end,
Cause I never quite learned how to swim.
I just didn't want to know,
Didn't want...
Didn't want...
Didn't want...
Didn't want...
I close my eyes just to look at you,
I'm taken by the seemless vision,
And I close my eyes,
Ignore the smoke,
Ignore the smoke,
Ignore the smoke!
Call an optimist she's turning blue,
Such a lovely color for you,
Call an optimist she's turning blue,
While I just sit and stare at you.
Because I don't wanna know,
I didn't want to know,
I just didn't want to know,
I just didn't want...
Mistook their nods for an approval,
Just ignore the smoke and smile.
Call an optimist she's turning blue,
Such a lovely color for you,
Call an optimist she's turning blue,
Such a perfect color for your eyes.
Call an optimist she's turning blue,
Such a lovely color for you,
Call an optimist she's turning blue,
While I just sit and stare at you.
I don't wanna know...
No comments:
Post a Comment