You're all I ever wanted!
You're all I ever needed!
So tell me what to do now,
Cause I want you back!
It's hard to say I'm sorry,
It's hard to make the things I did undone,
A lesson I've learned to well for sure,
So don't hang up the phone now,
I'm trying to figure out just what to do,
I'm going crazy without you.
You're all I ever wanted!
You're all I ever needed!
So tell me what to do now,
When I want you back!
Baby I remember the way,
You used to look at me and say,
Promises never last forever,
I told you not to worry,
I said that everything would be alright,
I didn't know then that you were right.
You're all I ever wanted!
Baby you're all,
You're all I ever needed!
So tell me what to do now,
When I want you back!
I want you back!
You're the one I want!
You're the one I need!
Girl, what can I do?
You're the one I want!
You're the one I need!
Tell me what can I do?
You're all I ever wanted! You're the one I want,
You're all I ever needed! You're the one I need,
So tell me what to do now, Tell me what can I do?
When I want you back!
You're all I ever wanted!
You're all I ever needed!
So tell me what to do now,
When I want you back!
No comments:
Post a Comment