Hard times you had before you,
I knew it after I saw you,
You told me of all the things,
You've been mistreated and cheated.
Don't leave it all behind you,
It took so long to find you,
I know that we can last forever and ever in love.
Don't cry,
Now that I've found you,
Don't cry,
Take a look around you,
Don't cry,
Took so long to find you,
Do what you want,
But Baby darling please don't cry!
I knew I'd never doubt it,
I was so sure about it,
Don't think of all that's been before.
I'll hear you when you're calling,
I'll catch you when you're falling,
Don't worry I will always be there like never before.
Don't cry,
Now that I've found you,
Don't cry,
Take a look around you,
Don't cry,
Took so long to find you.
Do what you want,
But Baby darling please don't cry!
Don't cry,
Now that I've found you,
Don't cry,
Take a look around you,
Don't cry,
Took so long to find you,
Do what you want,
But Baby darling please don't cry!
Don't cry,
Now that I've found you,
Don't cry,
Take a look around you,
Don't cry,
Took so long to find you,
Do what you want,
But Baby darling please don't cry!
Don't cry,
Don't cry!
Don't cry,
Don't cry!
Don't cry.
Don't cry!
Don't cry,
Don't cry,
Took so long to find you,
Don't cry.
Don't cry!
Don't cry,
Took so long to find you,
Don't cry,
Take a look around you,
Don't cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment