Mirror, mirror I'm just a picture in your eyeglass,
Just a thought you're mearly something that I wanna ask,
Mirror, mirror I've got my fate laying in your hands,
You're the Fool!
You're the Joker!
Can't take enough of your lies and no other.
Take a look into my eyes,
Tell me what you see,
Take a look into my eyes,
Tell me is it true,
Take a look into my eyes,
When I look at you,
Take a look into my eyes,
Tell me is it me?
Is it really me?
Mirror, mirror I gotta know just what to see,
Your crystal ball you're looking so sly and so sleazy,
Mirror, mirror hanging there with that crack in your eye,
You make me stumble and make me blind!
Time after time and line by line.
Take a look into my eyes,
Tell me what you see,
Take a look into my eyes,
Tell me is it true,
Take a look into my eyes,
When I look at you,
Take a look into my eyes,
Tell me is it me?
Mirror, mirror,
Tell me!
You're the Fool!
You're the Joker!
I've had enough of your lies and no other.
Take a look into my eyes,
Tell me what you see,
Take a look into my eyes,
Tell me is it true,
Take a look into my eyes,
What's for the best?
Take a look into my eyes,
Or do I have to smash the glass?
Take a look!
Take a look!
Take a look into my eyes,
Take a look!
Take a look into my eyes,
Take a look into my eyes,
Take a look into my eyes,
Take a look into my eyes,
Take a look into my eyes.
Take a look!
Take a look!
Take a look into my eyes,
Look into my eyes!
Take a look into my eyes,
Tell me is it me?
No comments:
Post a Comment