I send you kisses cause you're my girl,
Everything to my world,
And this time I have finally fallen in.
I run my fingers through your hair,
A smile on your face but you don't care,
You're in love with the fact together we'd go anywhere.
I know sometimes I can't express my feelings,
And sometimes I get nervous for no reason.
But here I am,
I wanna spend my whole life,
Right next to you.
So here I am,
I know we'll make it through,
Cause I'm giving all of me to all of you,
Cause you're my girl.
We've waited for this moment all our years,
Everything we've been through brought us here,
We show each other how.
I love how you see inside of my heart,
You're there to catch me everytime I fall,
Is there anymore to this?
I know sometimes I can't express my feelings,
It's no coinsidence this is the reason.
Cause here I am,
I wanna spend my whole life,
Right next to you.
So here I am,
I know we'll make it through,
Cause I'm giving all of me to all of you.
Cause we've been waiting for this all of our years,
And everything the Lord brought us through,
Brought us to right here,
Cause I've never needed anything.
Like I need this now,
And I'll live the rest of my life showing you how.
Cause here I am,
I'm gonna spend my whole life,
Right next to you.
And here I am,
I know we'll make it through,
Cause I'm giving all of me to all of you,
Cause you're my girl.
You're my girl.
You're my girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment