28.12.08

New Song

The sunlight lit up the place it's stole my golden night away,
You were right you said it right to my face,
It wasn't the time it wasn't the place to say anything.

Chicken knees and electricity,
I can feel your heartbeat through dirty sheets,
We've dirtied up with our dirty feet,
From walking bare foot on the street,
Take me out to the southern stay,
Dry my cheeks off Babe and speak softly to me.

Weeks later I said I'm still feeling bruised,
I'd wager you're feeling the same way that I do,
I do,
I do it's true?

It's true a noticeable wound on the hand or wrist regrettable tattoo,
Once it's healed then I'll be...
When it's healed then I'll be too.

Chicken knees and electricity,
I can feel your heartbeat through dirty sheets,
We've dirtied up with our dirty feet,
From walking barefoot on the streets,
Take me out to the southern stay,
Dry cheeks off Babe and speak softly to me.

No comments: