All the girls jocking beat's steady knocking,
Middle of the stage got the whole club rocking,
Nigga you can hate but ya bitch's steady watching,
Bet she can't do it on a dick she's popping.
We bottle popping you cock-blocking,
Told the girl you Rap but ya CD's flopping,
You say you getting money man we ain't seen nothing,
Ya girl is persistant she ain't stopping,
Man she say.
She want a hood Nigga,
I keep the purp by the pound,
The trunk stay bumping,
Y'all know we running town,
Hood Nigga.
And I keep a bad bitch around,
Big bitch long hair,
Yellow white red brown,
Hood Nigga.
And my Chevy sit on 24's,
Flats look like flapjacks,
Pancakes you ain't know?
Hood Nigga.
I'm a play the game how it go,
They can take me out the hood,
But I'm a keep it hood folk,
Hood Nigga.
And I don't need a scale for the work,
I can eye ball purp I am not you jerk,
Hating on me make your situation worse,
You don't wanna take a ride in that long black hearse.
All eyes on me Shawty I'm up on first,
I'm the truth and they say the truth hurts,
Hustle me hard work,
Hard work?
If you scared go to church,
Man this Rap shit is easy every beat I get I murder.
Cause I'm a hood Nigga,
I keep the purp by the pound,
The trunk stay bumping,
Y'all know we running town,
Hood Nigga.
And I keep a bad bitch around,
Big bitch long hair,
Yellow white red brown,
Hood Nigga.
And my Chevy sit on 24's,
Flats look like flapjacks,
Pancakes you ain't know?
Hood Nigga.
I'm a play the game how it go,
They can take me out the hood,
But I'm a keep it hood folk,
Hood Nigga.
Get it like you no get it like me,
Eveesus we don't rock white tee's,
Classic capris button knicks on my feet,
I count with Bathing Apes 10 pair every week.
Menege 3 your girl sucked me to sleep,
Z-O-E climax to the beat,
I C U no U C me,
You'll see ICU fucking with me.
Cause I’m a hood Nigga,
I keep the purp by the pound,
The trunk stay bumping,
Y'all know we running town,
Hood Nigga.
And I keep a bad bitch around,
Big bitch long hair,
Yellow white red brown,
Hood Nigga.
And my Chevy sit on 24's,
Flats look like flapjacks,
Pancakes you ain't know?
Hood Nigga.
I'm a play the game how it go,
They can take me out the hood,
But I'm a keep it hood folk,
Hood Nigga.
Watching out for gold diggers like Kayne,
But I will pay Beyonce or Ashanti,
Make Keshya Coles say she should've cheated,
If she ever come my way.
Get some head from Fantasia on the highway,
Tricking off Magic City every Monday,
It ain't tricking if you got it that's what I say,
You say I say and what I say goes.
Cause I’m a hood Nigga,
I keep the purp by the pound,
The trunk stay bumping,
Y'all know we running town,
Hood Nigga.
And I keep a bad bitch around,
Big bitch long hair,
Yellow white red brown,
Hood Nigga.
And my Chevy sit on 24's,
Flats look like flapjacks,
Pancakes you ain't know?
Hood Nigga.
I'm a play the game how it go,
They can take me out the hood,
But I'm a keep it hood folk,
Hood Nigga.
All the girls jocking beats steady knocking,
Middle of the stage got the whole club rocking,
Nigga you can hate but your bitch's steady watching,
Bet she can't do it on a dick she's popping.
Hood Nigga.
No comments:
Post a Comment