24.12.08

If You're Gone

I think I've already lost you,
I think you're already gone,
I think I'm finally scared now,
You think I'm weak I think you're wrong.

I think you're already leaving,
Feels like your hand is on the door,
I thought this place was an empire,
Now I'm relaxed I can't be sure.

And I think you're so mean I think we should try,
I think I could need this in my life now,
And I think I'm scared I think too much,
I know it's wrong it's a problem I'm feeling.

If you're gone maybe it's time to come home,
There's an awful lot of breathing room but I can hardly move,
If you're gone Baby you need to come home,
Come home,
There's a little bit something in me and everything in you.

I bet you're hard to get over,
I bet the moon just won't shine,
I bet my hands I can stay here,
And I bet you need more than you mind.

And I think you're so mean I think we should try,
I think I could need this is my life now,
I think I'm just scared that I know too much,
I can't relate and that's a problem I'm feeling.

If you're gone maybe it's time to come home,
There's an awful lot of breathing room and I can hardly move,
If you're gone Baby you need to come home,
Come home,
There's a little bit of something in me and everything in you.

And I think you're so mean I think we should try,
I think I could need this in my life now,
I think I'm scared do I talk too much?
I know it's wrong it's a problem I'm feeling.

If you're gone maybe it's time to come home,
There's an awful lot of breathing room but I can hardly move,
If you're gone Baby you need to come home,
Come home,
There's a little bit of something in me and everything in you.

Something in me,
Everything in...
Something in me and you.

No comments: