21.2.09

No Matter What

No matter what you are,
I will always be with you,
Doesn't matter what you do Girl,
Oh Girl I'm with you.

No matter what you do,
I will always be around,
Won't you tell me what you found Girl?
Oh Girl I want you.

Knock down the old grey wall,
And be apart of it all,
Nothing to say,
Nothing to see,
Nothing to do.

If you would give it all,
As I would give it to you,
Nothing would be,
Nothing would be,
Nothing would be.

No matter where you go,
There will always be a place,
Can't you see it my face Girl?
Oh Girl I want you.

Knock down the old grey wall,
And be apart of it all,
Nothing to say,
Nothing to see,
Nothing to do.

If you would give it all,
As I would give it to you,
Nothing would be,
Nothing would be,
Nothing would be.

No matter what you are,
I will always be with you,
Doesn't matter what you do Girl,
Oh Girl I'm with you.

Oh Girl,
You Girl,
I want you.

Oh Girl,
You Girl,
I want you.

No comments: