written by Terry Thomas & Brian Howe
Babe you're like a wolf with your fangs drawn out,
You can turn from a whisper to a shout,
You come running just a fast as you can,
Into the arms of another man.
You can do what you wanna do now,
Tell me what you wanna say,
You can take what you wanna take,
Take it all away.
There's no smoke without a fire,
There's no heat without a flame,
There's no love without desire,
But I won't play your game.
You got the looks that could turn a head,
You gotta tongue that could leave a man dead,
You keep telling me our love is alright,
You disappear,
You don't come home all night.
Just tell me what you wanna do now,
Tell me where you wanna go,
It's your life,
You can do what you want,
Baby let me know.
There's no smoke without a fire,
There's no heat without a flame,
There's no love without desire,
But I won't play your game.
Please don't ask me why,
Cause I can't quite explain,
I'm like Moth to your flame!
You can do what you wanna do now,
Tell me where you wanna go,
It's your life,
You can do what you want,
Baby let me know.
There's no smoke without a fire,
There's no heat without a flame,
There's no love without desire,
But I won't play your games.
There's no smoke without a fire,
There's no heat without a flame,
There's no love without desire,
But I won't play your game.
No comments:
Post a Comment