written by Jeremy Marshall, Ronald Ward, Kelly Hayes, Samuel McCandless, & Terry Balsamo
I could take every,
Fucking word she said,
Throw it in her face,
Would she even care?
I still remember,
When she looked at me,
A frown upon her face?!
Trying to be sincere.
I gathered all those,
Little things she said,
Kept them close to me,
Trying to make this real.
This cloud will always,
Hover over me,
I'm leaving you today,
Cause now I see.
You suffocate,
You suffocate,
And you lie,
I don't lie!
And you're fake,
I'm not a freak!
Suffocate,
Suffocate,
You always take,
I don't take,
What you can,
What I can!
I could take every,
Fucking game you played,
Blow it all away,
Would you even care?
I could take all those nights,
You said to me,
They never go away,
Never disappear.
This cloud will always,
Hover over me,
I'm leaving you today,
Cause now I see.
You suffocate,
You suffocate,
And you lie,
I don't lie!
And you're fake,
I'm not a freak!
Suffocate,
Suffocate,
You always take,
I don't take,
What you can,
What I can!
Suffocate,
You suffocate,
But you lie,
I don't lie!
And you're fake,
I'm not a freak!
Now I'm faraway from you,
You're always faraway!
I'll never bring back yesterday,
Bring back yesterday!
You're such a fake it's true,
I can't believe the words you say.
I'm faraway from you,
I'll never bring back yesterday.
Suffocate,
You suffocate,
And you lie,
I don't lie!
And you're fake,
I'm not a freak!
Suffocate,
Suffocate,
You always take,
I don't take,
What you can,
What I can!
I always take what I can!
But you lie,
I don't lie!
And you're fake,
I'm not a freak!
I always take what I can!
But you lie,
I don't lie!
And you're fake,
I'm not a freak!
No comments:
Post a Comment