written by Steve Clark, Joe Elliott, & Rick Savage
I'm caught in a dream,
But sometimes it ain't what it seems,
I'm all in a daze,
Can't find my way out of this maze,
I'm looking for clues,
I'm wanting a change in the rules,
I'm locked in a cage,
Acting out on the wrong stage.
Don't want your sympathy!
Don't want the 3rd degree!
Just got to break away and scream,
I'm caught in a dream,
I stood at the edge,
And I'm looking down,
I'm caught in the danger zone,
I feel like a King,
That has lost His crown,
And now I stand here alone.
Don't want your sympathy!
Don't need the 3rd degree!
Just got to break away and scream,
I'm caught in a dream!
Fractured love,
Fractured love,
Iron fist in a velvet glove,
Fractured love,
Fractured love,
Cracks in the mirror of your fractured love.
I don't care if you pull down the sky,
Angry Passion is a friend of mine,
Reach out for the stars above?
It's just your fractured love.
Fractured love,
Fractured love,
Iron fist in a velvet glove,
Fractured love,
Fractured love,
Cracks in the mirror of your fractured love.
I'm caught in a dream!
Won't you set me free?
Don't want your sympathy!
Don't want the 3rd degree!
Just got to break...
Break away and scream!
I'm caught in a dream!
Won't you set me free?
Fractured love,
Fractured love,
Iron fist in a velvet glove,
Fractured love,
Fractured love,
Cracks in the mirror of your fractured love.
Fractured love,
Fractured love,
Fractured love,
Fractured love,
Iron fist in a velvet glove.
Fractured love,
Fractured love,
Fractured love,
Fractured love,
Don't give me your fractured love!
No comments:
Post a Comment