written by Joe Elliott, Steve Clark, Phil Collen, Robert John Lange, & Rick Savage
Fun girl you tempted me?
Now a feast of sparks,
In the night is what I need!
And I'm ready to roar!
And I'm ready for more!
And I'm ready to burn,
Like a light into the Dawn!
I gotta see the fire in me turning into Ecstacy,
So stick around and settle down,
Enjoy the Mystery,
A voice in the wilderness,
There's something in the air,
I hear my love won't break,
Your precious self a secret flame.
Fun girl,
Are you ready,
Ready for thunder?
Feels like fire,
I'm ready,
Ready for thunder,
Ring of fire.
I left so inbetween,
Now you're stealing all,
Of the fire electric heat?
I'm starring into the Sun!
I'm starring into a gun!
I'm starring at the sky,
Turn it on and let it burn!
I've gotta see the fire in me turning into Ecstacy,
So stick around and settle down,
Enjoy the Mystery,
A voice in the wilderness,
There's something in the air,
I hear my love won't break,
Your precious self a secret flame.
Fun girl,
Are you ready,
Ready for thunder?
Feels like fire,
I'm ready,
Ready for thunder,
Ring of fire.
Are you ready,
Ready for thunder?
Feels like fire,
I'm ready,
Ready for thunder,
Ring of fire.
Fun girl you tempted me,
You cut me up,
Like a knife so tenderly.
I gotta see the fire in me,
Burning up my Ecstacy,
I hear my love won't break,
Your precious self a secret in me.
Are you ready,
Ready for thunder?
Feels like fire,
I'm ready,
Ready for thunder,
Ring of fire.
Are you ready,
Ready for thunder?
Feels like fire,
I'm ready,
Ready for thunder,
Ring of fire.
No comments:
Post a Comment