written by Phil Collen
I am all destiny,
A flame,
A grain of sand,
I am the lesson to be learned.
I take the throne of innocence,
And leave decay,
I pave the way for all to see.
No fear,
No voice of reason,
Ain't got no guiding light.
With all the guilt that's in your head,
Turns its back and plays for dead,
You scortch the Earth and torch the sky,
With conscience low and head held high.
To take and multiply the sacrafice,
It's like how breathe chokes on the ground,
Supposed to generate the darkerside?
From windows watch the screaming sky.
No fear,
No voice of reason,
Ain't got no guiding light.
With all the guilt that's in your head,
Turns its back and plays for dead,
You scortch the Earth and torch the sky,
With conscience low and head held...
With all the guilt that's in your head,
Turns its back and plays for dead,
You scortch the Earth and torch the sky,
With conscience low and head held high.
From all the truth comes all the pain,
The gift of flesh just takes its aim,
With hallowed ground and tortured sky,
Walk in fear with spirit's high.
No comments:
Post a Comment