2.5.09

Lie To Me

written by Martin L. Gore

Come on and lay with me,
Come on and lie to me,
Tell me you love me,
Say I'm the only one.

Come on and lay with me,
Come on and lie to me,
Tell me you love me,
Say I'm the only one.

Experiences have a lasting impression,
But words unspoken don't mean alot now,
Relief is the way the way of the Innocent,
And when I Innocent I should say Niave.

So lie to me,
But do it with sincerety,
Make me listen just for a minute,
Make me think there's some truth in it.

Come on and lay with me,
Come on and lie to me,
Tell me you love me,
Say I'm the only one.

Come on and lay with me,
Lay with me!
Come on and lie to me,
Lie to me!
Tell me you love me,
Love me!
Say I'm the only one.

Promises made for convience,
Unneccessarily what we need,
Truth is a word that's lost its meaning,
Truth has become really half-truth.

So lie to me,
Like you did it from a factory,
Make me think that I mean everything,
Some great reward will be coming my way.

Come on and lay with me,
Come on and lie to me,
Tell me you love me,
Say I'm the only one.

Come on and lay with me,
Come on and lie to me,
Tell me you love me,
Say I'm the only one.

Come on and lay with me,
Come on and lie to me,
Tell me you love me,
Say I'm the only one.

Come on and lay with me,
Come on and lie to me,
Tell me you love me,
Say I'm the only one.

No comments: