written by SA Martinez & Chad Sexton
While I Shadow Box inside my skull,
Bothered my the senselessness,
I wish for a Messiah,
Indian Woman,
Babylon.
There is one thing I will say,
Is that we are living,
Let it flow cause it won't stop.
Let the conscienceness come unto you,
You will know cause it won't stop.
When I wipe the sleep from my eyes,
Will my finest dream please come true?
Crush my heart with a hammer,
And make a purer one,
Babylon.
There is one thing I will say,
Is that we are living,
Let it flow cause it won't stop.
Let the conscienceness come unto you,
You will know cause it won't stop.
But mean people as they choke on it gagging all the way,
You will remember the texture for days,
As you get use to the feeling of your Pride,
Of your Pride...
Of your Pride...
Chug-a-lugging,
Chug-a-lugging time after time,
Time after time...
Time after time...
Learn your lesson?
Learn your lesson till you find,
Till you find...
Till you find...
No comments:
Post a Comment