written by Martin Gore
I've told myself so many times before,
But this time I think I mean it for sure,
We have reached a full stop,
Nothing's gonna save us from the Big Drop.
I've reached that natural conclusion,
And with the illusion,
I hate being in these situations,
That call for Diplomatic Relations.
If I only knew the answer,
Or I thought we had a chance,
Or I could stop this,
I would stop this thing from spreading like a Cancer.
What can I say?
I don't wanna play anymore,
What can I say?
I'm heading for the door,
I can't stand this emotional voilence.
Leave in silence,
Leave in silence.
We've been running round in cirlces all year,
Doing this and that and getting nowhere,
This will be the last time,
I think I said that last time.
If I only had a potion,
Or some magical lotion,
I would stop this,
I could stop this,
I would set the wheel's in motion.
What can I say?
I don't wanna play anymore,
What can I say?
I'm heading for the door,
I can't stand this emotional violence.
Leave in silence,
Leave in silence,
Leave in silence,
Leave in silence.
No comments:
Post a Comment