written by Steve Clark, Rick Savage, & Joe Elliott
Cool woman,
Cool eyes,
You got me hypnotized,
So head down,
Get rythum,
Stop your stalling,
And your bitching.
I'm Rock Steady,
But still shaking,
I'm ready for the taking,
So make your move,
Be like me,
Get ready for the Big Scene.
Let it rock,
Let it roll,
Let it go,
Let it go.
You gotta let it rock,
Let it roll,
Let it just,
Let it go.
Slow down,
Hold on,
You're too fast,
You're too strong,
Take it easy,
Take it slow,
Make it last,
Don't let it go.
A warm body is one way,
You're not leaving,
Come on and stay,
So get down on your knees,
And let me know,
You're easy to please.
Let it rock,
Let it roll,
Let it go,
Let it go.
You gotta let it rock,
Let it roll,
Let it just,
Let it go.
Let it go,
Let it go.
Cool woman,
Cool eyes,
You got me hypnotized,
Slow down,
Hold on,
You're too fast,
You're too strong.
I need a woman,
I want her to love,
A wound up woman,
And you do what I want,
What I want.
Slow down,
Hold on,
You're much too fast,
Much too strong,
Take it slow,
Make it last,
Take it easy,
Not too fast,
Don't let go, NO!
And Rock Steady,
We're still shaking,
But I'm ready for the taking,
So make your move,
You might be,
Get ready for the Rock Scene.
Let it rock,
Let it,
Let it roll,
Let it,
Let it go,
Let it!
Let it rock,
Let it,
Let it roll,
Let it,
Let it go,
Let it go.
Let it rock,
Let it roll,
Let it,
Let it go,
Let it go.
You've gotta let it rock,
Let it roll,
Let it go.
No comments:
Post a Comment