written by Steve Clark, Rick Savage, & Robert John Lange
I don't wanna play the Waiting Game,
And drift away leaving an illusion,
I don't wanna hide it's foolish pride,
To close my eyes,
A touch away from wanting you.
Don't try to look away when we're face to face,
I see your eyes that Animal Emotion,
You don't have to set your tender trap,
It's in those eyes,
It's gonna happen anyway.
Moving to the rythum of your heartbeat,
Wanting, willing, touching you,
We'll be moving to the rythum of your heartbeat,
When you get that rythum,
Gonna move into your room.
Tonight give me love with no disguise,
Tonight I see the fire in your eyes,
Tonight so right this night,
Could be dynomite,
Wait and see if it pleases you, it pleases me.
There's nothing I can say,
It's no mystery,
It's in your eyes,
Those eyes are where I wanted them.
So give me heart and soul,
I loose control,
Can't stop my eyes,
From falling into fantasy.
Moving to the rythum of your heartbeat,
Wanting, willing, touching you,
We'll be moving to the rythum of your heartbeart,
When you get that rythum,
Gonna move into your room.
Tonight give me love with no disguise,
Tonight I see the fire in your eyes,
Tonight so right this night,
Could be dynomite,
Wait and see,
Check it out.
Tonight give me love with no disguise,
Tonight I see the fire in your eyes,
Tonight I wanna win the greatest prize,
Tonight so right this night,
Could be dynomite,
Wait and see if it pleases you, it pleases me.
No comments:
Post a Comment