written by Rustin Reber, Brian Huntsman, & Brian Boatwright
I've been looking for an answer,
I've been searching for a song,
I've been hoping for that one true love,
Just a friend who wants to tag along.
500 miles of Desert highway,
All alone out there in the dark,
I drive across all of Arizona,
Just to find a brand new place to start.
Halleluiah on a mountain,
Set my soul on fire,
There is music on the freeway,
Turn my Spirit loose to fly.
Now everybody's wrong about something,
How could I have been so wrong this time?
Doesn't matter where the whole world goes,
If one truth is all I find.
Halleluiah on a mountain,
Set my soul on fire,
There is music on the freeway,
Turn my Spirit loose to fly.
Now we're a 1000 miles from nowhere,
And I'm not sure what to do,
But I keep walking on forever,
I keep walking,
I'm with you.
Halleluiah on a mountain,
Set my soul on fire,
There is music on the freeway,
Turn my Spirit loose to fly.
No comments:
Post a Comment