27.8.09

Every Time I Look At You

written by Bob Ezrin & Paul Stanley

Tried to say I'm sorry,
I didn't mean to break your heart,
And find you waiting up by the light of day,
There's a lot I wanna tell you,
But I don't know where to start,
And I don't know what I'd do,
If you walked away.

Baby I tried to make it,
I just got lost along the way.

Cause every time I look at you,
No matter what I'm going through,
It's easy to see that every time I hold you,
The things I never told you seem to come easily,
Cause you're everything to me.

I never really wanted to let you get inside my heart,
I wanted to believe this would soon be ended,
I thought it wouldn't matter if it all just came apart,
But now I realize I was just pretending.

Oh Baby I know I hurt you,
But you can still believe in me.

Cause every time I look at you,
No matter what I'm going through,
It's easy to see that every time I hold you,
The things I never told you seem to come easily,
Cause you're everything to me.

It's gonna take a little time to show you,
Just what you mean to me,
It seems the more I get to know you,
The more I need to make you see you're everything to me.

Oh Baby I know I hurt you,
But you can still believe in me.

Cause every time I look at you,
No matter what I'm going through,
It's easy to see that every time I hold you,
The things I never told you seem to come easily,
Cause you're everything to me.

You're everything to me...
You're everything to me.

No comments: