written by Steve Brown
Hey, hey Baby tell me what's your name,
From the way you look and the way you dress,
I can tell you ain't got no shame,
And that's all right cause I'm just a Man.
Say you're from the City where it all moves so fast?
Got your fancy cars and your diamond ring,
You dont need a love to last,
And that's alright I'm just a Man.
So take me home tonight,
Like you know that you should,
And when you're ready tell me Babe,
Just give it,
Give it to me good.
Me?
I'm just a Rocker I ain't got much to say,
I never did things by the rules,
Only did things my own way,
And that's alright cause that's the way I am.
By the way Mama was a Teacher,
And she taught me how to live,
Said Son you gotta be someone,
Gotta take more than you give,
And that's alright that's the way it is and the way it goes.
So take me home tonight,
Like you know that you should,
And when you're ready tell me Babe,
Just give it,
Give it to me good.
Give it,
Give it to me good,
Give it,
Give it to me good.
Give it,
Give it to me good,
Give it,
Give it to me good.
Come on, come on, come on give it,
Give it to me good.
Give it,
Give it to me good,
Give it.
Now that we're together,
I'm gonna show you a thing or two,
Little Girl you got a lot to learn,
Gonna take you to Summer School,
And make you feel alright cause I'm the Man.
Give it to me good.
Give it,
Give it to me good,
Give it,
Give it to me good, good, good.
Give it,
Give it to me good,
Give it,
Give it to me good.
Good God give it,
Give it,
Give it,
Give it.
No comments:
Post a Comment