written by Steve Clark, Joe Elliott, Phil Collen, Rick Savage, Rich Allen, & Robert Lange
You got the fire,
I got the heat,
Can you handle it?
I got the time,
You got the need so surrender it.
It's a passion crime with a danger sign,
But can you handle it?
You're just another girl,
I'm just another man,
It's just another night.
Don't give me love and affection,
Or what you think it should be,
Don't give me love the wrong reason,
It don't matter to me.
I got the heart,
You got the beat,
Take a chance on me,
We got the night,
We got the dream so imagine it.
It's a passion crime with a danger sign,
But can you handle it?
You're just another girl,
I'm just another man,
It's just another night.
Don't give me love and affection,
Or what you think it should be,
Don't give me love the wrong reason,
It don't matter to me.
I don't need your understanding,
Can't you understand me?
C'mon try it and see.
It's a passion play in a different way,
But can you handle it,
You're just another girl,
I'm just another man,
It's just another night.
Don't give me love and affection,
Or what you think it should be,
Don't give me love the wrong reason,
It don't matter to me.
I don't need your understanding,
Can't you understand me?
I don't need it,
Don't need your heart,
I don't need no understanding,
No affection.
Don't give me love and affection,
Don't give me love,
Give me what you got.
No comments:
Post a Comment