21.11.09

Blue Pastures

written by John Williams

Blue pastures fade away,
Green Rivers in silver light,
I'm walking to the sound of distant bells,
So peaceful that I don't know who I am.

And just when I think it's clear,
It turns so Grey again,
And I wonder who will find me in the snow,
And just when I thought I was free,
I got pulled in again,
Once you're in,
You're in!

Blue Pastures calling home,
I'm walking but I can't stand anymore,
Hear voices but I can't tell from near or far,
Wierd voices lay me down.

And I don't see why I'm "obliged" to just carry on,
When everything I touch turns out wrong!
And I feel I've commited some Crime,
But I don't know what I've done,
One day Life just wins,
One day Life just wins!

Still breathing but I'm tired and I wanna go home!
Still breathing but I'm sure anymore!
Still breathing but it doesn't really matter if I fade away!
Fall into the sleep!
Fall into the deep!

No comments: