written by Paul Stanely & Ace Frehely
It's been a month or two,
Since I've been sleeping with you,
I'm coming home again.
I've spent two weeks out West,
And Baby I like best,
The road that leads to you.
Oh Girl it seems the whole wide world,
Seems to say...
Hotels they all look the same,
Some seem to drive me insane,
But I can't get away.
Until I recieve a call,
That tells me that'll be all,
And then I hop a plane.
It's true I'm not sure if you know,
I'm coming home to you.
Oh Girl it seems the whole wide world,
Seems to say...
Hotels they all look the same,
Some seem to drive me insane,
But I can't get away.
Until I recieve a call,
That tells me that'll be all,
And then I hop a plane.
It's true I'm not sure if you know,
I'm coming home to you,
I'm coming home to you,
I'm coming home to you.
I'm coming home Baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment