written by Paul Stanely & Vinnie Ponica
I've been up and down,
I've been all around,
I was mystified,
Almost terrified,
But late at night I still hear you,
Call my name.
I've been on my own,
I've been all alone,
I was hypnotized,
I felt paralyzed,
You broke my heart,
And I still can feel the pain.
I've been a Gambler but I'm nobody's Fool,
And I sure know something,
Sure know something,
You showed me things they never taught me in school,
And I sure know something,
Sure know something,
No one can make me feel the way that you do,
And I sure know something.
I was Seventeen,
You were just a dream,
I was mesmerized,
I felt scared inside,
You broke my heart,
And I still can feel the pain.
I've been camping out,
I've had fear and doubt,
I was starry-eyed,
Never satisfied,
But late at night,
I still need you just the same.
I've been a Gambler but I'm nobody's Fool,
And I sure know something,
Sure know something,
You showed me things they never taught me in school,
And I sure know something,
Sure know something,
No one can make me feel the way that you do,
And I sure know something.
I've been camping out,
I've had fear and doubt,
I was starry-eyed,
Never satisfied,
But late at night,
I still need you just the same.
I've been a Gambler but I'm nobody's Fool,
And I sure know something,
Sure know something,
You showed me things they never taught me in school,
And I sure know something,
Sure know something.
No one can make me feel the way that you do,
Sure know something,
Sure know something,
No one can tell me till I hear it from you,
Sure know something,
Sure know something.
No comments:
Post a Comment