written by John Williams, Steve Borrowman, Greg Michie, & Thomas Barrett
Guilty as Sin this I confess,
I can't deny,
Strong in the heart but weak in the flesh,
I never meant to do you wrong.
I swear the soul gets blistered along the way,
But when you hurt the things you love,
You've gotta know...
If you need Hope,
If you need Fear,
Are those words that you've been longing to hear?
If you need Faith,
If you need Love,
Maybe I'm guilty,
Guilty of all the above.
Can't hide the truth I stand accused,
Don't ask me why,
I question every move and thought I had,
What's going on inside?
I swear the soul gets blistered along the way,
But when you hurt the things you love,
You gotta know...
If you need Hope,
If you need Fear,
Are those words that you've been longing to hear?
If you need Faith,
If you need Love,
Maybe I'm guilty.
And if it feels wrong,
To feel this right,
I can't help it maybe I'm on fire.
If you need Faith,
If you need Love,
Maybe I'm guilty,
Guilty of all the above.
It's not my 1st offense,
And it won't be the last,
My lips are sealed,
I would not change a thing,
Except what's in the Past.
If you need Hope,
If you need Fear,
Are those words that you've been longing to hear?
If you need Faith,
If you need Love,
Maybe I'm guilty of loving you.
If it feels wrong,
To feel this right,
I can't help it maybe I'm on fire.
If you need Faith,
If you need Love,
Maybe I'm guilty,
Guilty of all the above.
No comments:
Post a Comment