written by John Williams, David Lewis, Hugo Ferreira, Jesse Vest, Matt Taul, & Todd Whitener
Is there something that you're trying to say?
Don't hold back now!
It's been a long time since we've felt this way,
So don't hold back now!
I purposely forgot about loving anyone,
Cause I'm the only one who has,
Who hasn't been stepped upon!
Is there something that you're trying to say?
Cause I can't take it!
Cause I grew up a Man this way,
I'm hurt,
I'll shake it,
I'll crawl back into my cage,
That's how I'll make it.
Cause out of all this hurt we had,
Beauty thus becomes,
Beauty thus becomes.
In the morning I can see the signs,
No wonder I could never keep you satisfied,
In the mourning I can see inside,
Myself and all the things that you were trying to hide.
In the morning I can see the signs,
No wonder I could never keep you satisfied,
In the mourning I can see inside,
Myself and all the things that you were trying to hide.
I'm wishing all the best for you,
So now I'll say goodbye,
Cause all the shit that we've been through,
Put wisdom in my eyes.
So walk away!
Don't turn around!
Cause I won't be standing here!
Cause all the lies that we've been living through,
Are becoming very clear,
Beauty thus becomes.
In the morning I can see the signs,
No wonder I could never keep you satisfied,
In the mourning I can see inside,
Myself and all the things that you were trying to hide.
In the morning I can see the signs,
No wonder I could never keep you satisfied,
In the mourning I can see inside,
Myself and all the things that you were trying to hide.
Then you conned me into thinking,
That all I had was you?
The small insinuations were cutting me through,
Cutting me through.
Now I stand alone here stronger than before,
And I'll never go back,
Never go back,
Never go back.
In the morning I can see the signs,
No wonder I could never keep you satisfied,
In the mourning I can see inside,
Myself and all the things that you were trying to hide.
In the morning I can see the signs,
No wonder I could never keep you satisfied,
In the mourning I can see inside,
Myself and all the things that you were trying to hide.
In the morning I can see the signs,
No wonder I could never keep you satisfied,
In the mourning I can see inside,
Myself and all the things that you were trying to hide.
No comments:
Post a Comment