written by John Williams & Greg Michie
In a darkened room,
Beyond the reach of God's Faith,
Lays the wounded,
The shattered remains of Love betrayed.
Where the Innocence,
Of a child is bought and sold,
In the Name of the Damned,
The Rage of the Angels left silent and cold.
Forgive me please,
For I know not what I do!
How can I keep inside,
The hurt I know is true?
So tell me when the Kiss of Love becomes a lie,
Does it bare the scar the skin so deep,
To hide behind this Fear of running into you?
Please let there be light in a darkened room!
All the precious times,
Have been put to rest again,
And the smile of a Dawn,
Brings tainted Lust into my requiem.
Can I face the day,
When I'm tourted in my trust?
And watch it crystalize,
While my Salvation,
It crumbles to dust?
Why can't I see the ship,
Before it hits the storm?
I'm falling into the Sea,
But still I swim for shore!
Tell me when the Kiss of Love becomes a lie,
Does it bare the scar the skin so deep,
To hide behind this Fear of running into you,
Please let there be light in a darkened room!
No comments:
Post a Comment