written by John Williams, Brett Hesla, & Deacon
Searching for the right phrase,
Put a name on this new hate,
I rub my eyes and I still can't see,
I'm blind in a new way.
I cower on this shelter I've made.
Supposed to call me a "New Man",
I'm busy making a new plan,
I think I lost myself at Sea,
I'll send a rescue when I can.
Although there's not much left of see.
And still these words ring through,
To your own self be true,
And careful what you learn,
Cause sometimes knowing burns.
Sometimes knowing burns...
Strike what I found a New Age,
Not sure that we're on the same page,
The way this whole thing looks to me,
I could win at a Snail's Pace.
So many times I should have stayed.
And still these words ring through,
To your own self be true,
And careful what you learn,
Cause sometimes knowing burns.
And still these words ring through,
To your own self be true,
And careful what you learn,
Cause sometimes knowing burns.
And still these words ring through,
To your own self be true,
And careful what you learn,
Cause sometimes knowing burns.
No comments:
Post a Comment