written by John Williams
Praying hand grasps the throat,
Searching for a Psalm they wrote,
Heater just won't warm a frozen spirit.
Just a Man with a cause,
No reward and no applause,
If there was a call He did not hear it.
Tiny heroes fall in Big Battles,
A mind and soul breaks and rattles on.
The only thing I need?
Kiss my disease and make it all better,
Clean me when I bleed,
Justify me,
Make words of my scattered letters.
Hunger and fear as they take control,
Growling out the tired Soul,
When the body just won't meet the demand.
Growing older,
Growing weak,
Going nowhere,
Future's bleak,
Need another spark to fire up the plan.
Tiny heroes fall in Big Battles,
A mind and soul overcomes and rattles on.
The only thing I need?
Kiss my disease and make it all better,
Clean me when I bleed,
Justify me,
Make words of my scattered letters.
Won't you kiss my disease?
No comments:
Post a Comment