written by Thomas Barrett & John Williams
Hanging by a thread,
Living out a dream I dread,
Everyday inside I'm dead,
Hearing voices in my head.
I'm giving it all away,
And I'll take this upon myself,
To destroy myself,
I'll wait...
I'm giving it all away,
And I'll take this upon myself,
To destroy myself,
I'll wait...
I'll wait?
Less than perfect I believe,
Everything less that I wanted to be,
I believe in the rain and the air I breathe,
Nothing else seems true to me.
I'm giving it all away,
And I'll take this upon myself,
To destroy myself,
I'll wait...
I'm giving it all away,
And I'll take this upon myself,
To destroy myself,
I'll wait....
Why can't I sleep?
Catatonic eyes I see,
Crowded thoughts choking my screams,
As the buckles tighten in on me.
And I'm giving it all away,
And I'll take this upon myself,
To destroy myself,
I'll wait...
And I'm giving it all away,
And I'll take this upon myself,
To destroy myself,
I'll wait...
I'll wait?
No comments:
Post a Comment