25.11.09

Coming Into You

written by Thomas Barrett & John Williams

I wonder what's inside the envelope today,
I've been pacing the floor for an hour,
No return from this point I've crossed,
But somehow I can't avoid all this power.

Seeing myself reflected in your eyes,
I can finally see the sky all around me,
Insanity ingeniously inside of me,
Your time has come so dearly.

So I look up to the sky,
Wondering why I can't see through these eyes,
To view me coming into you.

My inner-self?
I've disguised!
There's no way to see through your lies,
To view me coming into you.

To view me coming into you,
To view me coming into you.

Slowly I devise a plan to consume,
Everything you thought to be desirable,
Still I can't believe for how long,
You've planned my demise,
Unacceptable.

Still the more you runaway,
The closer I come to be the one,
You used to abuse,
Once my plans are realized,
And this game is stratigized,
My feelings for you?
I'll miss use.

So I look up to the sky,
Wondering why I can't see through these eyes,
To view me coming into you.

My inner-self?
I've disguised,
There's no way to see through your lies,
To view me coming into you.

To view me coming into you,
To view me coming into you.

Alternate 3rd & 4th Verses:

I wait alone inside this shelf,
Because of this I cannot hide?
The emptiness is killing me!
The loneliness I will subside.

And still I feel I'm getting closer,
To something words cannot explain,
It's left me locked outside of your World,
It's left its scar upon my brain!

No comments: