written by Jimbo Garlic, Thomas Barrett, & John Williams
Locked away in my safe room,
I hear the close of the door,
Another tie-raid consumes me,
Can I conseal anymore?
I wonder what will the feeling be,
When my pressence is known,
The bitter-man that's become me,
Will my portrait be shown?
Now I sit here hating on the floor,
Can I try to love you Man once more?
Acquired Hatred fills my soul,
That's why I draw this bluemoon on the driveway.
Remember times as a young boy,
Wanting someone to hold,
Watching all of the others playing,
While I stand here alone,
The emptiness that's now inside,
Truth ain't hard to hide,
No love anymore,
For the Man I adored,
Now that you're starting to die.
Now I sit here hating on the floor,
Can I try to love you Man once more?
Acquired Hatred fills my soul,
That's why I draw this bluemoon on the driveway.
Standing here on the concrete,
A cold shell of a man?
A bluemoon on the driveway,
The kids,
They don't understand.
Now I sit here hating on the floor,
Can I try to love you Man once more?
Acquired Hatred fills my soul,
That's why I draw this bluemoon on the driveway.
No comments:
Post a Comment